Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Too Soon? I hope not!

Friends - is it too soon to talk about Valentine's Day??  I know we all just got back to school after our long break, but I am counting the days until it's the season of hearts, candy, and loooooove!  I will admit, I have NEVER liked Valentine's Day.  I don't really get it.  But this is my first year teaching and I'm excited to celebrate it with my second graders.  Over break I made some adorable Valentines Math and Literacy Centers that I absolutely can't WAIT to use! Seriously, Valentine's clipart is to die for... or as Giuliana Rancic and I like to say... Amazeballs. Here's a little snippet of what we'll be doing in ohhhhh... just about a month! You can never be too prepared, I'm going to have some parent volunteers start laminating NOW! :)
 
 
If you think you want to use these activities with your sweet kiddos, you can check it out in my store.  Just click here! :)
 
Oh, hey, P.S.... I'm GIVING three of these away in the giveaways happening at my store right now!  Your chance to enter 3 separate giveaways ends tonight at Midnight!  That's three chances to win some cah-ute Valentine's Day Centers and SO much more from over 50 TPT sellers and bloggers! :) Click the graphic below to enter!
 
 
Alright -- Happy teaching to you all! It's almost FRIDAY! :)
 
                  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It is never too early to start thinking about Valentines day! My kinder kiddies always love that day (maybe it has something to do with all the candy they inhale - HA) I've started planning too girl, so you are not alone! Your centers look adorable and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valentine's Day too! There's no better way to celebrate than with a bunch of super excited kiddos during the day, and with a good dinner and bottle of wine at night with the hubby. :)
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete